Content Marketing

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How can you extend the value of your next piece of content?

It takes a lot of time and energy to create a piece of content. Keeping this in mind, how could you repurpose your next piece of content into new formats? Share with us in the comments below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Extending the Value of Your Content Through Repurposing lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

1,060 Replies 1,060
VHolsinger

I will try to repurpose my next piece of Content by:

• Considering Context: 

• Providing Additional Resources: .

• Offering Different Perspectives: 

• Staying Up-to-Date: 

• Addressing User Needs:

0 Upvotes
lqureshi8

Get on the same level as the buyer in order to gain a different perspective and give the buyer a sense of comfort

0 Upvotes
madanchahar
Participant

Know your buyer's persona and where they consume content and repurpose your content to fit to the relevant channel.

0 Upvotes
WIkechukwu
Participant

Dive into my Buyer's journey and enhance their journey with dedicated contents aligned to their never ending experiences.

0 Upvotes
JOgle0

there is many things you can do but i personally like a frends advice it can go a long way and they can help you with improving.

0 Upvotes
AAcosta7
Participant

Extending the value of my next piece of content is crucial for engaging my audience and achieving my goals. Here are some strategies to enhance the value of my content:

1. In-Depth Research and Insights:

• Dive deep into the topic. Conduct thorough research, gather data, and provide unique insights that go beyond surface-level information.
    • Use credible sources and cite them to add authority to your content.
  2. Originality and Uniqueness:

• Offer a fresh perspective. Avoid regurgitating common knowledge; instead, provide a unique angle or viewpoint.
    • Share personal experiences, case studies, or anecdotes to make your content stand out.
  3. Practical Tips and Actionable Advice:

• Give the audience actionable steps they can implement immediately. Practical advice adds tangible value.
    • Include step-by-step guides, checklists, or templates.
  4. Visuals and Multimedia:

• Enhance the content with visuals: images, infographics, videos, or interactive elements.
    • Visuals break up text, improve comprehension, and make your content more engaging.
  5. User-Generated Content and Social Proof:

• Encourage user participation. Ask for comments, feedback, or stories related to your topic.
    • Showcase testimonials, reviews, or success stories from real people.
  6. SEO Optimization:

• Optimize the content for search engines. Use relevant keywords, meta descriptions, and internal/external links.
    • Good SEO ensures the content reaches a wider audience.
  7. Repurpose and Reuse:

• Extend the life of the content by repurposing it. Turn a blog post into a podcast episode, an infographic, or a video.
    • Share the content across different platforms and channels.
CV41
Contributor

1. Make more formatted lists

2. Convert content into a slide deck

3. Convert slide deck into an email series

4. Add helpful infographics

5. Use a new kind of format depending on my audience

0 Upvotes
GADENIYI

Consider repurposing it into various formats to reach a wider audience and maximize its impact. I can extend the value of my next piece of content following the steps below:

1. Create visually engaging graphics or infographics using key points or statistics from the content.
  2. Convert the content into a slideshow presentation or webinar for educational purposes.
  3. Record a podcast or video discussing the main ideas or insights from the content.
  4. Develop a series of social media posts highlighting different aspects of the content.
  5. Turn the content into an email newsletter or series to share with your subscribers.
  6. Write guest blog posts or articles for other websites, adapting the content to fit their audience.
  7. Design printable handouts or guides that summarize the main takeaways for easy reference.
  8. Host a live Q&A session or webinar where you discuss the content in more detail and answer questions from your audience.
0 Upvotes
Marimar_kou

I would follow basic steps in order to recycle and repurpose my already existing content by making: 

1. Updating the headlines of my top content

2. Adjust the format depending on the platform that i will publish it

3. Making research of the buyer's persona interests at this period of time and recycle my content that interest the most optimized for SEO

4. Making more lists + tutorials for my content

0 Upvotes
RMWatters

That's a tough question for me, as I'm still very much in the beginning stages of really making something more of my online presence. Because of what I've learned in the HubSpot Academy course I'm taking, I've done a lot to update and improve some of the content on my website, particularly two of my most popular and important blog posts ("Give Her a Voice" and "Becoming Jezebel"), which are both related to my novel. I've done a lot to make them look more appealing and fun to read, so they're not just the blocks of paragraphs they were when I originally created them. I don't know how to repurpose them, exactly. If anyone has any suggestions, that would amazing.

What I have been repurposing is the advertising materials for my novel, to make more appealing and eye-catching ads that can be posted to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X, and other places where my readers and potential readers will be able to see them and quickly assess their level of interest. So, for example, instead of just having pictures of my book on a plain white background for the ad, I've added background graphics and little teasers that enhance the ads by helping to tell a story about my book that will entice potential readers into giving the novel a chance. I'm not sure if that counts as repurposing, or if it's still just improving content, but it's been helping sales--which is especially important for an unknown author who has yet to firmly establish a following/readership. 🙂

0 Upvotes
SDique

I would use social media to create throwback posts, which often trend in online communities, in order to spark interest and interaction with followers again. It would help with the amount of people that see my work even if it is dated.

0 Upvotes
AFrancis5

I would make the most out of the content by using different platforms, refreshing older posts and interacting with the followers. I would improve visibility using SEO, and creating marketing strategies with the goal to make the content interesting to the audience for a longer period. 

0 Upvotes
Ebunoluwa
Contributor

After creating an original content, I will wait for at least two weeks, then I  will add more information and add relevant links that will help customers get more information and lastly update the headline to help me gain more traffic.

0 Upvotes
nikita1901

1.Content Reimagining: Morph your content into various forms such as visual data stories, moving images, audio shows, or updates on social platforms to captivate a more extensive audience.
2.Ever-Relevant Content: Generate content that withstands the test of time, providing perpetual value.
3.SEO Maximization: Leverage SEO tactics like strategic keyword placement, meta descriptions, and more to amplify your content's visibility in search engine results.
4.Alliance with Thought Leaders: Forge alliances with influencers within your industry to extend your reach.
5.Social Media Dissemination: Propel your content across a spectrum of social media landscapes to tap into a more diverse audience.

0 Upvotes
JharanaMittal

Based on the knowledge I gained through HubSpot training, I will create original content in different formats, such as E-books, YouTube playlists, or Instagram guides. I will then convert this content into live trainings, webinars, email lists, podcasts, and courses to expand its reach.

Mdotbrown

I am in a space where I create a ton of Powerpoint slides. Taking those slides and turning them into infographics would be a great way to recycle the content

0 Upvotes
XGonzalez

By combining intent from different platforms. Such as blogs, instagram and YouTube. Keeping the information in bullet point so that it can be reviewed and updated easily.

0 Upvotes
WNunnelly

I agree with Naveen25

1. Repurpose Content

2. Create Evergreen Content

3. Optimize for SEO

4. Collaborate with Influencers

5. Posting in socail media.

0 Upvotes
Naveen25

Extending the value of your next piece of content involves maximizing its reach, engagement, and utility beyond its initial publication. Here are some strategies to achieve this:

They are,

1. Repurpose Content

2. Create Evergreen Content

3. Optimize for SEO

4. Collaborate with Influencers

5. Posting in socail media.

ABhadwal_CM_SB
Participant

I'm looking forward to converting several blog posts into an eguide.

0 Upvotes