Jul 11, 2021 3:24 PM - edited Aug 11, 2021 2:17 PM
It takes a lot of time and energy to create a piece of content. Keeping this in mind, how could you repurpose your next piece of content into new formats? Share with us in the comments below.
*To learn more about this, check out the Extending the Value of Your Content Through Repurposing lesson via HubSpot Academy.
Aug 26, 2021 11:57 PM
1. I will adjust the information (up to date information, use synosym,...)
2. Combine information with other topics
3. Add more information and go deeper in each snippets.
Aug 26, 2021 4:23 AM
I will repurpose the content in other formats depending on the social media platforms I use. It can be a video on Youtube or a story on Instagram etc.
Aug 26, 2021 3:01 AM
I repurpose content as below:
- Add examples, images, guides to help customers easy to follow and read clearly.
- Create interest videos, charts, CTA, chatbox, IG post, podcast and other social media.
- Use keywords effectively to rank posts.
- Learn more about SEO on Google search.
Aug 25, 2021 10:29 PM
I will repurpose content as below:
- Add details, charts , links , examples helps reader can update new informations and clearly understanding.
- Investing video clips, images, IG post, podcasts,CTA, chatbox, and useful contents of mordern trend to increase rank of website
- Formating properly about Heading, bullet, add or change the most search key words.
- Learn more and update more about how to Google Search change actions to SEO yearly.
Aug 24, 2021 8:55 AM
Aug 24, 2021 1:45 AM
I have been handling content for 4 different regions of the same brand. So each month, one of the top posts from each account, I have redirected it to the global platform of the brand with a twist in the caption and the general content. This saves my time and also helps me to see the post from a different perspective.
Aug 23, 2021 2:11 PM
We recently created a series of Quick Wins for Insta Stories. This can be compiled into a blog ... and then compiled into a downloadable. The downloadable can become a deck that we use for our new user webinar trainings.
Aug 22, 2021 3:53 AM
We work on Chinese media but need to jungle between western media as well. I would listen to my audience to see what are their pain point and then I would involve some influencers to comment on the blog-post and show a different perspective to tell the same story,
Another thing is to re-post using infographic and add a QR-code to re-direct to the original post.
Aug 22, 2021 12:13 AM
Stories on social media are always a good way to repurpose content especially when they remind you it's was "x months/years ago" when you posted a certain video, blog, or other piece of content. It almost gives them a second life so those who haven't seen it get to now.
Aug 21, 2021 10:11 PM
I would definitely use various recycling features such as podcasts, YouTube, and other technology to consume content. I know that sometimes I take in the understanding by listening rather than reading, especially when my environment is not set for reading.
Aug 20, 2021 8:47 PM
My university creates a magazine every year with stories about staff and students, my intention is to review past issues of the magazine and post snippets of the top stories on our social media pages, and possibly create a blog as well. We also publish content in our local press every two weeks, that type of content, once formatted appropriately, can also be included in blog posts and social media.
Aug 20, 2021 4:26 PM
There are several ways, but the ones that stand out to me the most are repurposing content into a video or a podcast since I have experience with the former medium and would find the latter interesting.
Aug 20, 2021 4:05 PM
I would repurpose content by:
- Breaking down information in several steps/chapters
- Utilizing new formats
- Adjusting for posting on new channels that I didn't use before for this content
Aug 20, 2021 9:40 AM
Aug 19, 2021 7:40 AM
i can now tweak my content to different formats for that i can share it on different platforms with different presentation opportunities and prospects.
Aug 16, 2021 5:41 PM
I think I will look over every topic we have posted in the last 3 years, and will kind of integrate all into one narrative agenda that will lead into a movement of creating content with information surrounding that particular movement.
Aug 16, 2021 1:44 AM
We can use the several factors for the new content creation :-
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM
A You Tube "How to..." video can be repurposed into a video series or tutorial for fans following the channel. Then additional links can be added to increase subscribers.