Content Marketing

Ahmed-Welhezi
Participant

Golden Circle framwork

Hi everyone i just started the course and i was wondering if you can guys help on defining the golden circle framwork for the company am working on!

Pedalo Tunisia is a delivery service comapny that uses bicycles to deliver products and documents for small/medium business, e commerce sites and offices so they can focus on their business while they goodies are being delivered with care. we are environment freindly and carbon free.

i would appreciate your help on defining the why, how and what of the company, it would be awesome to compare my point of view with u guys! thanks for reading all this .

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Golden Circle framwork

Hi @Ahmed-Welhezi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I believe that the person who was working on the business plan or did the market research would be the best person to define the Golden Circle, but I think you already have a pretty solid WHAT! You can check out this blog article that has some great practical advice on this matter.

A WHY could be: "Small & mid-sized companies need a fast & reliable delivery service to get their goods & documents to where they need to be, but often don't have the resources to use a big logistics company".

Hi @SJain4@KaterinaM@EFavour, do you wish to share your thoughts on this? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes