Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,417 Replies 7,417
Swarnab99

Hi everyone, I'm Swarnab from favfly

I just completed an SEO course and am now willing to learn Content Marketing.

Thanks, Hubspot!

0 Upvotes
Blaque
Participant

Greetings,

My name is Blaque. My husband and I recently started a marriage vlog. I'm hoping to learn how to market the vlog and the upcoming additions. Hope everyone is well.

kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Welcome @Blaque , sounds like an exciting new project! Here's a few HubSpot Academy lessons that you may find helpful:

0 Upvotes
Blaque
Participant

Thank you so much for the resource and warm welcome! I'll check it out!
0 Upvotes
EPaglia

Hey everyone,

I am Elisa from Italy. I own a small handmade workshop specialized in embroidery and fashion accessories. Here to learn how to grow the business using content marketing.

StacyD6

Greetings and Salutations!!! Excited to learn, grow, and develop with the assistance of all who care to share.  

0 Upvotes
APedro

Hi everyone, my name is Akin Pedro, and happy to be here. I would like to sharpen my skills in content marketing. Looking forward to getting all the help and support from the group.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for joining to this group Akin!

Please feel free to say hi to other members in "New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself!" where you can connect with your peers:)

0 Upvotes
Stitchko
Top Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm Nenad, a business owner of a small marketing agency based in Croatia, Europe.

I became HubSpot Solution Partner a year and a half ago and had a few challenges on my way. Finaly I discovered that they layed in my missed approach.

Two things made that happen - I missjudged my target audience, and whole content was created  without defining my style or identity.

So I joined to this group in order to exchange my expirience with you and, of course, learn as much as possible.

See you up here. 🙂

Cheers,

0 Upvotes
kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Hi @Stitchko , appreciate the transparency and thanks for sharing your story! I used to work with a HubSpot Solutions Partner, and can definitely understand the challenges. There's plenty of other partners in this group that you can chat and network with. Feel free to check out the other threads and chat with others!

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for joining Nenad, and welcome to the Content Marketing Study Group!

Great to hear your story and happy to have you in this group. Please feel free to say hi to other members in "New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself!" where you can connect with your peers:)

DharmendraJoshi
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Hello everyone I am Dharmendra Joshi, I am happy for being among you and hope to learn a new marketing methodology.

0 Upvotes
Doyin

Good day every one, I'm Doyin from Nigeria and i'm completely new to the field of content marketing. I hope to learn and be a pro at the end of this course and I'm sure you guys would of trmendous help to my growth

0 Upvotes
kara_susvilla
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Welcome to the group @Doyin! You'll definitely acquire some new ideas and skills by the end of the content marketing course. Here if you ever have any questions!

0 Upvotes
CMahama

Am Cosmos and happy to be here

0 Upvotes
SMahmud
Participant

Hi guys, it's so nice to be a part of the community.

My name is Sultan from Bangladesh, I wanna broaden my knowledge in the field since I have a big dream for my career, and marketing plays a very important part on the way to achieve it.

I'm just a newbie and really eager to be acknowledged with Marketing lessons.

0 Upvotes
FAITHIMHANZETO

Good day everyone

My name is Faith Imhanzeto, Faith is my first name

I'm new to content and digital marketing, I really want to learn 

I will appreciate all the support I can get here

Thank you all.

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @FAITHIMHANZETO,

Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here!

I would like to share with you this introduction post here where you can connect with other users in the group.

I'd also like to share this free certification course from the HubSpot Academy: Content Marketing Course: Get Certified in Content Marketing.

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
AMarquez
Contributor

Hi guys,

My name is Alfonso Marquez and I’m a Master's student at West Virginia University. I am currently enrolled in the IMC program and I can’t wait to engage with all of you.
bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @AMarquez,

Welcome to the Community! Happy to have you here!

I would like to share with you this introduction post here where you can connect with other users in the group.

I'd also like to share this free certification course from the HubSpot Academy: Content Marketing Course: Get Certified in Content Marketing.

Best,

Brendan

0 Upvotes
PJOMOC

0 Upvotes