Content Marketing

Marndez
Participant

Excited to Join the Content Marketing Study Group

Hi Everyone,

I have been a professional B2B marketer for 6 years. Recently at my organization we have had turnover in our department which is giving me great opportunities to really leverage our Hubspot instance to its potential.

I have previously been a "marketing generalist" doing operations, content, coordination, social, demand, but not really being an expert in anything. I am really interested in building the demand generation and marketing operations skillsets at my organization and eventually be able to learn the skillsets for a director level position, so I have started to take the Hubspot academy lessons seriously and make my first post here.

Eventually I will like to move to a more product marketing position but for now I can create more value by creating and implementing a full funnel marketing strategy. I am currently in the process of getting content marketing certified at Hubspot.

If anyone has any great resources on demand generation and content strategy I am happy to learn more. I am also looking to understand how to build analytics and best practices for utilizing Hubspot workflows to keep our website visitors engaged.

There is a lot that I am trying to do here but I feel excited and motivated.

Regards,

Maher

1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Excited to Join the Content Marketing Study Group

Hi @Marndez,

Welcome and thank you for the introduction!

We're very happy that you're a member of this growing  Community! I would recommend checking out the HubSpot Academy for workflow and lead generation lessons 🙂 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !