Content Marketing

Stevemcc27

Digital Marketing

Hey there I was wondering if there was any people out there looking to possibly connect and discuss digital marketing in general. I currently do a digital marketing apprenticeship and would love to talk to some people that work within the industry to learn a bit more or even just talk about what we do and how we do it.

Either reply to this and I'll get back to you or send me an email at smccafferty65@gmail.com

7 Replies 7
Mmfathy

Digital Marketing

Yes. Iam here

0 Upvotes
ShelAnder

Digital Marketing

Hey! It's awesome to hear that you're diving into the world of digital marketing through your apprenticeship. Connecting with like-minded people in the industry is a fantastic way to expand your knowledge and gain valuable insights. I'm sure there are plenty of folks out there who would be thrilled to discuss digital marketing with you! By the way, if you ever need any guidance or want to explore more about the industry, feel free to reach out. Inquivix, a full-service digital marketing agency, can also offer expertise and support along the way. Keep up the great work and keep that passion for digital marketing alive!

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Digital Marketing

Hi @Stevemcc27 happy to connect also, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jnixon27/

The community is a great place to start a thread on a topic, pick something you'd like to talk about and write a post like this one.

Then you could tag all of us who responded to your messag here to get the conversation going 🙂

Welcome to the community!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

OrbitaDS

Digital Marketing

Hola, soy Giuseppe de Lima, Perú. Autodidacta desde el 2020 en Marketing Digital (aunque mas interesado en Marketing de contenidos), anteriormente era Diseñador Grafico, y me involucre en las RRSS y el Marketing a raiz de la pandemia. Actualmente manejo algunas cuentas pequeñas, pero con un enfoque a escalar y crecer. 

Quedo al pendiente para compartir e interactuar.

Saludos. 

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

Digital Marketing

Welcome to the digital marketing world @Stevemcc27! Happy to connect. I've been in the space since 2010 (was in TV news production before that) and am happy to chat with you. You can shoot me a DM here in community. Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
iMBAConsulting
Participant

Digital Marketing

I sent yiu a Direct Email regarding this but incase you have time as well, We do Digital Marketing as well @ iConsultingMBA.com

Hear from you soon
0 Upvotes
MElganzorui

Digital Marketing

Yes

0 Upvotes