Content Marketing

AMarquez
投稿者

Database Marketing

Hey guys, 

Is there anyone out there that can provide some critic on my new blog draft? 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rc1Uf4dND3t06ZIDPDpZ8llIubR-EAEi/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=118207...

Thanks for the advance! This group is the best! 

7件の返信
AVareiko
メンバー

Database Marketing

In general, the article looks pretty good.
0 いいね!
LCorey
参加者

Database Marketing

Thought this was a great read and very well written, thank you for sharing your knowledge/blog

0 いいね!
AMarquez
投稿者

Database Marketing

Thank you 

0 いいね!
Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

Database Marketing

Hi @AMarquez , I think this is a great draft and very insightful, thanks for sharing it with the community.

My suggestions are:

- write an intro that captivates your audience and makes them want to read it. What will they gain?

- you use "customer relationship management" but don't address or identify a CRM or the software that is used to manage this information (i.e. where the database lives)

- it might also be helpful to provide examples of common customer data, like name, job title, phone number, etc. in addition to the list of information marketers use (demographics, etc.)

- you can further extend this into explaining the connection of sales with the database

Overall, I would recommend looking at this blog post in one of two ways:

1 - an indepth pillar / skyscraper blog post that covers the topic extensively and goes in depth on each of the headings/topics you are addressing

or 2 - a brief summary of a database to support your list of 8 ideas, and then providing more insight into each of the 8 ideas

Some suggestions for the title to consider (in addition to keyword research):

- make it more attention grabbing, like "8 Essential Tips for Optimizing Your Database" or "8 Secret Ways Marketers use Databases" (just make sure you live up to the title in your content)

- shorten it "Optimize your Database", then maybe add something like, "[+ 8 Insights for Marketers]"

Hope this helps!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

AMarquez
投稿者

Database Marketing

This is great thank you 

vineemchi
参加者

Database Marketing

Hello Marquez, I went through the article and I would like to say it is very informative. Good work!

I would like to suggest more practical examples in each step rather than just a few.

I would also suggest you label them carefully because of the subheadings.

AMarquez
投稿者

Database Marketing

Thank you for your help 

0 いいね!