Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,612 Replies 7,612
Manal-Al

Hi everyone,

My name is manal, I'm new to the marketing, I hope to learn more here.

0 Upvotes
SDonald4

Hello everyone, I am Sophia. I am a Marketing Consultant for B2B and B2C sectors for SMEs. I wanted to make formalise my experience in content marketing through this course. 

0 Upvotes
AJoy4

Hi everyone 👋, I just recently joined the HubSpot Academy, just started out as a content writer with no experience, decided to take one step at a time.

It's great to be in a community filled with great minds, nice to meet you all 😊

0 Upvotes
DJaslim

Hello, everyone

My name is Dania, nice to e-meet you here. I am new in Digital Marketing field.

0 Upvotes
SatrajitSanyal
Participant

Hi, I am Satrajit Sanyal and is excited to be part of this community. Looking forward to interact with me fellow marketers and exchange ideas. I have just started this Content Marketing Certification Course and hoping to get some insightful content strategies. 

SuzetteB

Hi everyone! I've just started the Content Marketing Certification. I have a background in written content creation and decided to upskill in content marketing. The course has been very insightful so far. Can't wait to apply all that I've learned!

0 Upvotes
athedalexdee

Hi everyone. Glad to join this group and learning more about the field. My learning journey in digital design began over a decade ago with my yeachers instilling in me that content is king. And its probably more true today !

0 Upvotes
KLacey2

Hi everyone,

Keen to get started

0 Upvotes
KZarrouki

Hello, I'm Kawther and I'm here to learn more about maketing because I'm passionate with this field. 

0 Upvotes
Nounou

Hello everyone, I am Nouha, I have just started the digital marketing certification. I am looking forward to deepening my knowledge of content marketing and sharing my ideas with you because I am passionate about writing and storytelling. 

0 Upvotes
Anna0402

HELLO

Hello everyone. I'm Anna and I'm a newbie in digital marketing field. I'm taking the first step in this area by learning about content marketing through this course. I am interested in writing and marketing and want to be content writer/copywriter. I feel excited to be a part of this community and cannot wait to dicuss everything related to marketing and writing with you. I hope we can help each other and be good friends. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
AGrover

Hi everyone! I'm Aashima Grover and I'm a marketing genralist with 11 years of working experience across various industries in South Asia and North America. I have decided to brush up my skills by revisiting all aspects of digital marketing and keep myself updated with the help of Hubspot Acadamey learning paths. Excited to meet everyone here and possibly discuss trends and everything new in the world of digtial marketing. 

0 Upvotes
RoyHusain

Hi, I am Royyan Husain, 📸 Content Creator | 📈 Social Media Strategist 💸 Gworth Marketer 📝 Paid Collaboration with an Australian University and is excited to be part of this community. Looking forward to interact with me fellow marketers and exchange ideas. I have just started this Content Marketing Certification Course and hoping to get some insightful content strategies.
0 Upvotes
KMoore39

Hello my name is Karen and I currently work in Home Care. I am looking for a way to be able to work from home. I discovered these courses and plan on taking many of them, in hoping to nail a marketing job. I am excited about taking Content Marketing because I have always been good at writing, and I have always had a interest in marketing. I also want to use it to expand my knowledge in Copywriting. My goal is to be a freelance, work from home Content Writer/Copywriter.

0 Upvotes
DBagley9

Hi I'm Dionne, I'm a virtual assistant looking to learn more about content marketing! Glad to be here 😊

0 Upvotes
Yusufu
Participant

Hi, I am yusufu and is excited to be part of this community. Looking forward to interact with fellow marketers and exchange ideas. I have just started this Content Marketing Certification Course and hoping to get some insightful content strategies.

BeyondTheButton

Hi, 

I'm Amanda 

I have written and illustrated a couple of self-published books, my current project is a website, beyond the button - www.amandacunningham.ie where I give advice to other self published authors, from writing, to marketing, to book cover design and accessing services to help along the way. 

In regard to content marketing, quite a lot of the website is about the content. For the minute while I am making the website, there are no products or services available. I am hoping to build an engaged audience of self-published authors. 

I can't really suggest any blogs or podcasts unless people are very into literature or medieval life! 

I also have a "for fun" blog - www.theartisinthemaking.wordpress.com which focuses on the art and crafts projects we do with my young children. The importance of introduction to the visual arts for children aged 0-6 years is highlighted by UNESCO, the Arts Council of Ireland, and many other organisations that encompass early childhood education, and yet, other than Pinterest, there is a sparcity of resources for parents, especially parents who don't feel confident in doing arts and crafts, or who feel like they should create a "finished project" rather than enjoying the developmental bounds their children go through during creative time. 

0 Upvotes
MZimrani
Participant

Hi I'm Makafui and I work in the logistics sector. I am really excited to join this network of marketer to share ideas and learn from each other

0 Upvotes
XMoshood

Hi, I'm Xrescent and I'm glad I could join the content marketing group in other to connect And network with other great minds. I'm a content writer. My best podcast is jay Shetty's podcast.

0 Upvotes
SatrajitSanyal
Participant

Hi, I am Satrajit Sanyal and I am excited to be here to interact with fellow marketers and exchange ideas

0 Upvotes
Bamsihe

Hello!!! I'm Bamishe.

I am so excited to be part of this community.

I am still an undergraduate, considering a career in content marketing in the personal finance niche. 

I have some experience writing blog posts and article. 

I am here to learn and meet with new people I would not have met in physically.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes