Content Marketing

ccpickett
Participant

A big HELLO to the friendly people of this group!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group after starting my Digital Marketing Certificate Course here with HubSpot. Listening to the My First Million podcast eventually brought me here. 

I work in the oil & gas industry in Canada and have been on a large project for 2+ years, no end in sight (haha!). I'm hoping to pivot and begin helping clients online so that in turn I can take back control of my schedule, find more freedom and live life by MY design.

Anyone else making the switch to remote? I'm finding it hard to leave comfort and stability but this course is a step in the right direction. 

Would love to connect with like minded individuals on a similar path.

2 Replies 2
KTaffee

Hello my name is Kenneth and I'm trying to understand the In's and out's of being a social media manager 

hildaa_

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I graduated from uni in 2019 and I do not like the kind of jobs I get. I studied English Education and I want to switch to remote as well. I'm from Nigeria and I want to relocate to Canada or the UK. I'm hoping that I don't give up on this marketing journey as I have started and I hope to get life changing opportunities.

0 Upvotes