Content Hub for Marketers

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

Curious about content embeds? I made a quick video!

With content embed features, you can create sections of content in HubSpot, then embed them into your HubSpot or WordPress website. 

For a quick rundown of the tool, check out this video!

HubSpot's Content Embeds

3 Replies 3
sarahdecarlo
Participant

Thanks @JorieMunroe , this is super interesting. I thought these were only available to use on Wordpress sites, so great to see they also work on HubSpot hosted pages. 

Quick question - will we be able to build these embeds using modules from our installed themes? 

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JorieMunroe, thank you for sharing this with the Community!

Hi @danmoyle, @Jnix284, @Crystal_Hopper, @louischausse, @Phil_Vallender, @BukunmiOdetayo, @Josh, @Bryantworks, @beeginman and @OPerek-Clark this might be of interest to you and/or your customers.

Have a lovely day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for the tag @BérangèreL and thank you for the video @JorieMunroe - when content embeds were released, I though the primary use case was for WP users, but being able to create global content from the DND editor without a developer is a huge win for HS websites/landing pages. 

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin