CMS Development

poojanadkarni1
Participant

help in designing navigation bar

Hi, Heres my page : http://seerion-2310098.hs-sites.com/seerion-practicum

I wanted help in making menu horizontal. Also, to decrease the slider width.

Also, while publishing template, i am getting error, missing key type.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
EricSalvi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @poojanadkarni1

They menu to me already looks like it is horizontal. I noticed that the child menu is appearing. You may want to look at the visibility style for that.
For the slider, I would use some horizontal spacers on either side of that module in the template to make the slider smaller in proportions.
Do you have a screenshot of the error message when trying to publish the template?

0 Upvotes
poojanadkarni1
Participant

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the help. Could you please tell me exactly how I should go about that child menu styling? I am actually new to all these coding. Also, I have given links to my menu items . They should go to the respective section on my page but thats not happening. 

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @poojanadkarni1

The HubSpot Support team is capable of handling simple requests such as changing font color, font size, images, header images, padding, or similar one-line updates and adjustments. While we can consult on the Community, it isn't possible to build pages for customers. Are you still in contact with your site's creator / do you have a web developer on your team?

For more substantial updates, HubSpot offers access to certified HubSpot agencies that specialize in designing on the HubSpot COS as well as more generalized website design services. HubSpot also offers a free COS Designer Certification course to help you gain confidence in making these design edits yourself. 

Let me know if I can assist further with the resources above. 

0 Upvotes