CMS Development

rickbyrd
Participant

Page expiration/redirect problem

SOLVE

I had a page set to expire and redirect.  It worked the way it was supposed to work.  The problem I am now having is I need to have the page go live again.  I published the page but it is still redirecting even though I have unchecked the Expire page on a specific date box.  

I can not figure out how to get the page live again.  Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@rickbyrd I'd double check that the landing page has had the expiration setting either removed or reset to a future date in the "Settings" tab of the page editor. Once that is done, you'll also have to delete the redirect that was automatically added in your COS URL Mappings part of the tool which can be found in your content settings (Content > Content Settings > COS URL Mappings (in the left hand sidebar). I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@rickbyrd I'd double check that the landing page has had the expiration setting either removed or reset to a future date in the "Settings" tab of the page editor. Once that is done, you'll also have to delete the redirect that was automatically added in your COS URL Mappings part of the tool which can be found in your content settings (Content > Content Settings > COS URL Mappings (in the left hand sidebar). I hope that helps!

rickbyrd
Participant

SOLVE

@JasonRosa, Thanks for the help.  I forgot about having to delete the redirect under COS URL Mapping.

0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

No problem!

0 Upvotes