CMS Development

devon42

Page design - Responsive Text Boxes

SOLVE

I have very limited knowledge of html, would it be possible for me to create a page similar to this one? https://www.worldtrips.com/leisure-travel

Specifically I just want the boxes to write the text in. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

The fact that it has been done means you can do it Smiley Very Happy.

if you are using the template builder you could simply place 3 richtext modules next to each other. They will automatical stack veritcally on mobile because of Hubspots default responsiveness. 

If you are wanting to add the background icons you could give each rich text module a specific class (or ID) and add background images to the specific classes in your css, the background images being the icons.

Give them all a generic class to so you can color them and add spacing. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

no you would just need to use rick text modules. create a test template in the template builder, drag three rich text modules side by side in the template, preview the page, and you will see that you are about 75% there. all you would need to do is style it.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

The fact that it has been done means you can do it Smiley Very Happy.

if you are using the template builder you could simply place 3 richtext modules next to each other. They will automatical stack veritcally on mobile because of Hubspots default responsiveness. 

If you are wanting to add the background icons you could give each rich text module a specific class (or ID) and add background images to the specific classes in your css, the background images being the icons.

Give them all a generic class to so you can color them and add spacing. 

0 Upvotes
devon42

SOLVE

Where would the html go? I've never coded anything within Hubspot, I've only used the template builder. Would I place a custom html module within the rich texts boxes? 

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@devon42,

no you would just need to use rick text modules. create a test template in the template builder, drag three rich text modules side by side in the template, preview the page, and you will see that you are about 75% there. all you would need to do is style it.

0 Upvotes