GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Generated by the HubSpot Template Builder

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Where is this coming from and, more importantly, how do I prevent it from changing the design of our landing pages?hubspot.jpg

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @AaronMTM,

If I am right, I think that this style is added when you customize the style of a block inside the content editor.

To remove that you need to follow the next steps:
edit-module-styles

And click "Clear all styles".

Extra info

Top Contributor

If @Gonzalo's solution didn't work and you just can't find it, as a last resort use a parent class with the id of the widget and write a new line of css to correct it. 

example:

body.parentClass #yourWidgetID { margin-left: unset !important; display: unset !important }

This will override it.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi @AaronMTM,

If I am right, I think that this style is added when you customize the style of a block inside the content editor.

To remove that you need to follow the next steps:
edit-module-styles

And click "Clear all styles".

Extra info

Occasional Contributor

Hi Gonzalo,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I didn't see any styles in that part of the editor but we'll go through each element and click "clear" just to confirm. 

Take care,

Aaron

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

If @Gonzalo's solution didn't work and you just can't find it, as a last resort use a parent class with the id of the widget and write a new line of css to correct it. 

example:

body.parentClass #yourWidgetID { margin-left: unset !important; display: unset !important }

This will override it.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi John,

Thanks for the response. I did a CSS fix before posting the question. I am extremely anti-workaround and hoped to resolve this so as not to trip someone else up in the future. 

Take care,

Aaron

0 Upvotes