CMS Development

pdr
Participant

FAQ Module - How to change color of question text w/out changing color of answer text

I'm using the HubSpot FAQ custom module and want to distinguish the question text from the answer text. I was hoping to change the color of the question text. However I'm unable to access the html for the question itself. If I change the color of the answer text - the question text ALSO changes color - so they are still not easily distinguished. Any advice? Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jessebeginbound
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

FAQ Module - How to change color of question text w/out changing color of answer text

Hi @pdr.

I hope you got this resolved, but if you ever run into it again, we made a simple, feature-rich FAQ module that you can add to any template or page. It has enough color options to distinguish question text from answer text and more! Check it out here if that sounds like something that would help: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products/begin-bound/beginbound-ultimate-faq-module-live

Happy HubSpotting!

0 Upvotes
jdoll
Participant

You can add html tags to the question field.  Here's an example.  <b><font color="#782f40" font size="3">Does the size of business matter?</b></font>

0 Upvotes
simmpaul
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

If i'm not mistaken, you can achieve this with CSS.

The CSS selector can be found by inspecting the element.. but if you haven't made any changes to the custom module's HTML, the selector would be:

.accordion .accordion_header { color: ...; }

Hope this helps!

Simon

0 Upvotes