CMS Development

esmartia
Member | Platinum Partner

DIfferent layout for listing and post template in Blog content module

SOLVE

Hi there community!
I have one column post listing layout in the Blog content template but I need two columns layout at the post template (post+sidebar)
Since both are at the same Blog Content module, can't find the way to meake them look different.

Thanks in advance!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @esmartia   Apologies no one has gotten back to you yet.  You can add a sidebar to your post template here using drag and drop modules. I've created this clone of your template as a crude example.  Keep in mind you will also need to add specific styling and CSS declarations for the sidebar to show in the correct position. 

It would be best to reach out to a trained designer to build this. In lieu of this, I'm tagging a few of our design partners for further context. @dessery @Phil_Vallender @Gonzalo Could you provide some quick tips?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @esmartia   Apologies no one has gotten back to you yet.  You can add a sidebar to your post template here using drag and drop modules. I've created this clone of your template as a crude example.  Keep in mind you will also need to add specific styling and CSS declarations for the sidebar to show in the correct position. 

It would be best to reach out to a trained designer to build this. In lieu of this, I'm tagging a few of our design partners for further context. @dessery @Phil_Vallender @Gonzalo Could you provide some quick tips?

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
the_emily_b
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there! I'm looking to do the exact same thing as this person (adding a sidebar to just the blog post template) but your links go to a login page. Could you provide some more explaination? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
dessery

SOLVE

Hi @esmartia

It sounds like @edjusten has given you some pretty good advice to get you started, if you have any specific requirements that your not able to acheive based on his guidance, feel free to post what your trying to do and I will see if I can offer some advice.

All the best

David