CMS Development

Luon
Participant

Blog detail content without wrapper code

SOLVE

Hello,

Just new here.

I'm building a custom blog template, but i'm having trouble showing de blog contents without the wrapping html.

Is this not correct:

{{ content.post_list_content no_wrapper=True }}

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
tjoyce
Solution
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

I have a feeling you might be editing the wrong file if you aren't seeing what you're looking for. The extra code you pasted is bootstrap3, whereas HubSpot uses bootstrap2. So, that leads me to believe that is custom code put into a template by a developer instead of wrapper code from hubspot.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
tjoyce

SOLVE

If you are just making a blog template, {{content.post_body}} should not come with a wrapper. The only time you use no_wrapper="true" is when you want to use HUBL tags

<span class="token punctuation">{</span>% color <span class="token string">"my_color_picker"</span> label=<span class="token string">'Choose a color'</span>, color=<span class="token string">'#000000'</span>, no_wrapper=True %<span class="token punctuation">}</span>

Notice the use of {% instead of {{

tim@belch.io
0 Upvotes
Luon
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the reply.

That was the first thing i tried but around my content it post al this stuff

<div class="wrapper wrapper--white" id="section-blog-detail__content">
<div class="inner">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-9">
<div class="row post">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-9 post__article">

0 Upvotes
tjoyce
Solution

SOLVE

I have a feeling you might be editing the wrong file if you aren't seeing what you're looking for. The extra code you pasted is bootstrap3, whereas HubSpot uses bootstrap2. So, that leads me to believe that is custom code put into a template by a developer instead of wrapper code from hubspot.

0 Upvotes
Luon
Participant

SOLVE

Yeah it seems you pin pointed me to the solution. My content publishers copy'ed way to much html (including those i mentioned) from our current sites in the blog posts.

Thank you very much.