Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

CMJ_Marketing

how do I make a "Do Not Call" list ?

SOLVE

I am new to HubSpot, and am trying to make a list for those that we are not to call back or communicate with. I don't want to purge them from the DB since they may be accidentally put back in and called. 

Can we do that, or what is the way to ensure this?

Currently I created a "DO NOT CALL" salesperson, and have that record assigned to them. Is there a viable way to achieve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

Currently, the only way to create this list would be to do so manually. The reason being is that lists in HubSpot are built off of contact properties, form submissions, page views, etc., and there is not a contact property or other action that will store the action to not call a certain contact property.

What I can recommend, as a workaround, would be to create a custom contact property, for example "contact to be called". You can then provide a "Yes" or "No" value for each contact in this property. Then, you can go to your lists tool and built a list with the following criteira:

contact property | contact to be called | is equal to | No

This will then populate with all the contacts that have a "No" value for that contact property, and should not be called by your sales reps.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
RachelAppleman
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to our HubSpot Community! I hope my response finds you well.

Currently, the only way to create this list would be to do so manually. The reason being is that lists in HubSpot are built off of contact properties, form submissions, page views, etc., and there is not a contact property or other action that will store the action to not call a certain contact property.

What I can recommend, as a workaround, would be to create a custom contact property, for example "contact to be called". You can then provide a "Yes" or "No" value for each contact in this property. Then, you can go to your lists tool and built a list with the following criteira:

contact property | contact to be called | is equal to | No

This will then populate with all the contacts that have a "No" value for that contact property, and should not be called by your sales reps.

All the best,
Rachel Appleman
HubSpot Customer Support

0 Upvotes