Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

tomer
Participant

Viewing company information in Contacts table

SOLVE

Hello,

Is there a way to show company columns (such as "Total Revenue" and "Number of Employees") in the contacts table?

My goal is to be able to show these columns for each contact, and then sort by them to get the contacts for the largest / most profitable companies.

It seems that the only columns I can view in the contacts page are from the contact's properties, but not the assosiated company's properties.

Will be great if you could point me in at a tutorial that shows how it can be done.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @tomer  This kind of cross-referencing between contact and company objects is not yet possible in the HubSpot CRM. However it is an oft-requested feature and may be part of a future upgrade. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @tomer  This kind of cross-referencing between contact and company objects is not yet possible in the HubSpot CRM. However it is an oft-requested feature and may be part of a future upgrade. 

Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
tomer
Participant

SOLVE

Too bad, it could have been very useful.

Thank you for your reply 🙂

Will add it as an idea.

Have a great day.

0 Upvotes