Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

elisabet
Participant

Hyperlink in a Contact Property

SOLVE

I am looking for a way to include hyperlinks in a contact property.

In context, this is for the opt-in field for CASL compliance. Is this possible? 

Example:

o * By submitting this form, you are granting PHEMI Systems, 180-887 Great Northern Way, Vancouver, BC V5T 4T5, permission to email you. You can revoke permission to mail to your email address at any time using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email. We take your privacy seriously (to see for yourself, please read our Privacy Policy). Emails are serviced by PHEMI Systems. phemi.com

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @elisabet it is not currently possible to hyperlink contact properties, but you can of course style your form to include hyperlinked text. Are you using a HubSpot form?

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hello @elisabet it is not currently possible to hyperlink contact properties, but you can of course style your form to include hyperlinked text. Are you using a HubSpot form?

0 Upvotes
elisabet
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby, thanks for following up with me. Yes, it's a HubSpot form. I tried looking into styling the form to add the hyperlink and couldn't figure it out. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Elisabet

0 Upvotes