Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

behleryoung
Participant

How can I link a company address to a map app?

SOLVE

Is there a way either in the HubSpot App or the Desktop version to link a company address so that when it is clicked on that it opens that address into a Map app such as Google Maps?

1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @behleryoung,

We do not offer a feature that allows you to open HubSpot Company addresses in a maps app.

However, if you are using Google Chrome and you highlight the address and right click, you should see an option to 'Search Google for [address]' and you can click this to automatically Google search the address, which should produce a result from Google Maps.

Rami 

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Dan1
Guide

SOLVE

@behleryoung @tklat922 we also wanted this functionality, so we built it for ourselves and now we are sharing it with the HubSpot community, you can find it here . It works from within your HubSpot account allowing you to map customers and opportunities. If people like it then we will continue to build out additional functionality, I would be keen to get your feedback. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 12.21.24.png

0 Upvotes
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @behleryoung,

We do not offer a feature that allows you to open HubSpot Company addresses in a maps app.

However, if you are using Google Chrome and you highlight the address and right click, you should see an option to 'Search Google for [address]' and you can click this to automatically Google search the address, which should produce a result from Google Maps.

Rami 

tklat922
Participant

SOLVE

I second this request, we frequently have sales people in given markets and knowing geographic location is very useful.  Real estate apps use this software all the time so merging a database with geospatial mapping is very possible.  What is HubSpot's thought on this?

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @behleryoung is this somethig you have posted to the Ideas Exchange? If so, could you pelase link the request below so that @tklat922 and others could vote for the idea? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
behleryoung
Participant

SOLVE

I did not, however, it is already in the ideas exchange. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Navigation-to-company-address/idi-p/13741 - This really is pretty basic functionality for just about every other CRM App I've seen. 

0 Upvotes
behleryoung
Participant

SOLVE

Are there any plans to include this on the Roadmap? This would be a highly useful feature and is pretty common place on pretty much every other CRM and CRM App. 

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @behleryoung not currently, but I'd encourage you to post this as a feature request so that other's can vote for it. Our Product team will put every effort into implementing ideas that will benefit the majority of HubSpot's user base and fit in with our product roadmap.

0 Upvotes