Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jfausd
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Contact Owner update isn't reflected properly

SOLVE

Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm new in this community and I'm glad to be part of it! I've been having some issues related with the Contacts List and the batch API updates.

Basically, for one of my contacts the HubSpot owner update isn't reflected. I'm using the batch API to update all my contacts. When I send the new owner, that doesn't get reflected for some reason. Initially I though it was related to a delay in the batch API, but I've been waiting for many days and my change doesn't get reflected.

When I open a contact, the HubSpot owner still is viewed with the old value. Curiously, when I click in the View All Properties button, it redirects me to another page and there I see the updated HubSpot owner (the correct one). So, I'm not sure if that's an issue in HubSpot UI or what's going one.

To query the API I'm using the following data:

Relative Path: /contacts/v1/contact/batch/

Properties: a big list, including the property and value for hubspot_owner_id.

Please help! If anyone knows what's going on or has anything that could help, I would appreciate a lot!

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jfausd - welcome to the Community!

I'd also reccommend posting this here on our API Forum where our community of developers and HubSpot's API experts will be able to also help out 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jfausd - welcome to the Community!

I'd also reccommend posting this here on our API Forum where our community of developers and HubSpot's API experts will be able to also help out 🙂

0 Upvotes
jfausd
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Hi Ró!

Okay, will do. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the API or if's something in HubSpot UI. But will post this same content in the API forum as you suggested, I think it's a good idea!

Thanks!