Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ckilgs
Participant

All Contacts Disappeared After Switching to New Settings Layout / Design

SOLVE

Good morning, HubSpot Community!

Hoping to get some help with an issue I started experiencing last week. After switching over to the new settings layout / design, it seems as though I'm having permissions issues to the point I'm no longer able to view contacts directly via the "Contacts" section. Forms and Lead Flows are both still working, I'm still being alerted when a new contact fills out a form, and I'm able to view the contact record by following the link in the notification email. If I'm to search the same contact via the "Contacts" section, I get nothing in return.

I feel as though this is a permissions issue but with my user being a "Super Admin" I'm not too sure what to try at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Craig

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ckilgs
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ckilgs

This might not be the solution but I had a similar problem in a portal this morning and it turned out my sales permission for view had changed to 'owned and unassigned', which was no one. Changing it back to 'everything' fixed my empty contacts view. 

Does that help at all?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
ckilgs
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @Phil_Vallender,

Thanks for chiming in. Your response makes perfect sense, but with this "Super Admin" I'm currently set at, I don't even see an option to turn that on / off (screenshot below). Just to rule it out, I created another user for myself with another email address, set my permissions to "everything" and still see no contacts when attempting to view via the "Contacts" section.

Users -- Craig.png

Any other ideas?

-Craig

0 Upvotes
ckilgs
Solution
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
SimplesD

SOLVE

Hi Ckilgs

Unfortunately I may not.

This is message:

You're not allowed in here.You don't have permission to see this private resource.
If you believe you should have access, reach out to email
SimplesD

SOLVE

Hello guys

I have the same problem and I couldn't access the link above. Would you have a new version for solution? My contacts just keep charging, charging, chargin and don't show up.

Help me please...