CRM

7thHeavenHomes

Phone Numbers are Invisible in Dashboard

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot,

My contacts phone numbers are showing blank in the dashboard of web and mobile app as well, but when I try calling from the CRM app, the call gets connected to the right person and the number gets matched when I verify with the same lead in mailchimp (in which our leads get captured and from there the automate.io software integrates the leads to Google Sheets and Hubspot CRM).

The phone number field is showing blank and is editable for my contacts but getting connected when I call from the app.

P.S.: Our phone number format is simple and plain. There's no international area codes into that. It's just a 10 digit format. For example - 9876543210

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shannon
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @7thHeavenHomes, welcome to the HubSpot Community!

For the calling tool, HubSpot picks up on two fields for the contact's phone numbers which you can dial to. These fields are Phone Number as well as Mobile Phone number.

I recommend checking whether the contact's phone number is stored in the Mobile Phone Number field instead! You can check this by viewing all properties on the contact.

Shannon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
shannon
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @7thHeavenHomes, welcome to the HubSpot Community!

For the calling tool, HubSpot picks up on two fields for the contact's phone numbers which you can dial to. These fields are Phone Number as well as Mobile Phone number.

I recommend checking whether the contact's phone number is stored in the Mobile Phone Number field instead! You can check this by viewing all properties on the contact.

Shannon