CRM

jules_mltr
Participant

Link between contacts and Company's ID

SOLVE

Hi, 

Some of my contacts are not linked with a company's ID though these contacts are associated with a company. This causes problems with my workflows. See the screenshot attached (sorry for the French version). 

Capture.PNG

Could someone help out with this, please ? 

Cheers, 

Jules M. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @jules_mltr. You'll want to review this help article, which explains a setting that associates contacts with accounts, based on email domains. If you want more control over the process, you can also import selected contacts in a .csv with that setting enabled.

As for the workflow terminating contacts, that's what it's designed to do. If the contacts entering your workflow have (or don't have) data the workflow is depending on to execute actions, you'll see contacts terminated like from your screen shot. 

To better deal with this, either build those conditions into your starting workflow criteria (in your example, you could only allow contacts through which have a company associated with them), or just let contacts terminate as they have been.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
OLukavetska
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi jules_mltr,

I suggest take a look at the Data2CRM service and ask its team to assist you to link contacts with a company's ID.

That is, feel free to contact Data2CRM experts.

Hope, my advice can help you to solve the task.

Best,

Oleksandra

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @jules_mltr. You'll want to review this help article, which explains a setting that associates contacts with accounts, based on email domains. If you want more control over the process, you can also import selected contacts in a .csv with that setting enabled.

As for the workflow terminating contacts, that's what it's designed to do. If the contacts entering your workflow have (or don't have) data the workflow is depending on to execute actions, you'll see contacts terminated like from your screen shot. 

To better deal with this, either build those conditions into your starting workflow criteria (in your example, you could only allow contacts through which have a company associated with them), or just let contacts terminate as they have been.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes