Contact Report or List

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am trying to print out a physical copy of my contact list, with specified fields like email, street address, etc.  I need to do this for a specific avatar/persona.

Tried digging around but couldn't find how to do it.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
Resident Expert

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Q: [How to] print out a physical copy of my HubSpot contact list?

Short A: Manually outside of HubSpot after exporting the contacts. Smiley Indifferent

Longer A:

We asked this question ourselves years ago when we first started using HubSpot only to learn that it was built as an online-only tool, so ... no facility to print hardly anything.

This becomes particularly problematic when trying to document complex assets (e.g., workflows, integrations, customizations, etc.).

That being said, once we learned of this limitation we simply shifted our method of documentation to ... guess what ... 'online only'! haha

Took time to change our thinking, but the trees now love us. Smiley Happy

Always happy to help. Reach out anytime if we can be of assistance with HubSpot.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.

My challenge is that I need to print off the addresses, by avatar, to create a delivery list in order to physically deliver a piece of marketing collateral for around 50 prospects.  Trying to avoid having to manually enter all that data onto a spreadsheet.

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

Repeat: "Manually outside of HubSpot after exporting the contacts." 

This means export the contact data you already have in HubSpot (including name, address, whatever, etc) into a spreadsheet and mail-merge onto shipping labels as needed maybe using MSWord or Google Docs (free).

No need to "manually [re-]enter all that data onto a spreadsheet" ever. Never! Smiley Happy

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

That's what I can't figure out how to do.  How do I export them into an Excel sheet?

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

Ohhhh ... now I gotcha @info-link ... it's totally easy. (as long as you have permissions) 

Check out this quick HubSpot knowledge base article, How do I export my contact, company, and deal records in the CRM?

That should do it for you.

0 Upvotes