CRM

LizO
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Add a Contact or Company from Search Bar

SOLVE

I use the serch box in the black header bar to quickly locate contacts & companies in the CRM.  When a contact is not already in the CRM, it displays the message "no results found".  To add the info you must click on the Contacts/ Companies tab then 'add a contact/company' button when the screen loads.  

Instead of those 2 computer clicks, could the text displayed in the search bar offer to add this search as a contact or company? If you click 'add as contact' that it would take you to the entering a contact form (same for companies).  And say you use an e-mail or URL to search, the e-mail/ URL would already be populated in the form.  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LizO  Not possible at this time, but a great idea. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LizO  Not possible at this time, but a great idea. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
LizO

SOLVE

@edjusten there is already an idea on the board.  If others like this please add your vote to the idea here.