Consejos, trucos y buenas prácticas

JulioP
Teilnehmer/-in

Web form for self service

lösung

Hi

Is it possible to enable a Web form in hubspot so that our clients can self-register their service order ticket?

Not only do I need to register a ticket on behalf of my clients, but they can do it.

Thanks for answering

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JulioP,

Yes, tickets can be created by contact form submissions!

You can connect a form in the conversations inbox. Once that connection is in place, submissions to the form can create tickets in your account.

The general functionality is explained in this knowledge base article: Create tickets in your conversations inbox

You can find a step-by-step instruction on how to connect a form to a conversations inbox here. This article also covers the ticket option needed for automatic ticket creation (a toggle labeled as "Automatic ticket creation").

(This overall mechanic can be a bit confusing. You'd think that a form can create a ticket directly. That's currently not the case. You connect a form to a conversations inbox, the inbox then creates the ticket. The step in the middle cannot be omitted.)

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JulioP,

Yes, tickets can be created by contact form submissions!

You can connect a form in the conversations inbox. Once that connection is in place, submissions to the form can create tickets in your account.

The general functionality is explained in this knowledge base article: Create tickets in your conversations inbox

You can find a step-by-step instruction on how to connect a form to a conversations inbox here. This article also covers the ticket option needed for automatic ticket creation (a toggle labeled as "Automatic ticket creation").

(This overall mechanic can be a bit confusing. You'd think that a form can create a ticket directly. That's currently not the case. You connect a form to a conversations inbox, the inbox then creates the ticket. The step in the middle cannot be omitted.)

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JulioP
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Thank you very much for your response and your time. Very complete. I will try this alternative. I agree that a direct Web form would be better.

Best regards

Julio