Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to ELEVATE! We are so excited to work with each of you this June! Let's get started by introducing ourselves. Feel free to tell us whatever you'd like but here are a few ideas to get started:

• Your name
  • Where you are located
  • What your startup is
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE
  • Your favorite dessert
270 Respuestas 270
psachdev1
Participante

Hello everyone,

I am Prashant Sachdev, Co-founder of nextburb.com that helps professionals find the best places to live anywhere in the US. With #WFH and #remote trend continuing for longer-term - it seems like young families are prioritizing their lifestyle as opposed to commuting to work which has been a welcome change post-pandemic. We were in relocation space pre-pandemic and have pivoted to direct consumer business in #realestate.

Don't hesitate to try out yourself and give us feedback - Find best places to live in the US

Interested to learn about content marketing and inbound marketing to attract relevant customer segments to our product/service. 

Mateo566
Miembro

Hi,
We have a production company, I am working as a web developer and designing the website themes for it. It is regarding Black Americans History and creates documentary films and videos on it. 

0 Me gusta
Krithika
Miembro

Hi, 

I am Krithika from India. 

My startup SetMyTest(www.setmytest.com) helps educators with a big pain point - conducting online tests and homework. On SetMyTest online tests are 100% pain-free.

I hope to learn marketing tactics for early-stage companies.

I love all things sweet, but my favourite has to be dark chocolate ice cream.

MSamorodin
Colaborador

Misha Samorodin

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Startup: VRAbility (Virtual Reality for Autistic and Neurodiverse youth)

I hope to get a stronger understanding of what I need to do in order to grow and be successful while also navigating the virtual or real life challenges or restrictions due to covid-19. 

Fave Dessert: Angel food cake or Merangue. 

mrkocer
Participante

Hello Everyone,

• It's Matt here.
  • I just moved to Miami from Boston and moving my business here too!
  • Marketing Agency: kocermedia.com
  • Insights, experiences, and tactics to apply & manage when I face my own.
  • Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory.

I'd love to connect with anyone is in Miami!

DWilliams1990
Miembro

Hi,

I am Del-Metri Williams. I am the CEO and Founder of Rx Interactive, Inc. We use game design and gamification technology to make patient educaion more engaging. Our vision is to eliminate patient education as a contributing factor to patients acheiving poor medical outcomes. The problem we are focusing on is non-adherence which cost the U.S. healthcare economy $290 billion dollars a year. We are about to release our MVP to beta, which is a game app to increase adherence for patients with metabolic disorders. I am hoping to use this information to get pilot partners and early customers.

I live in Abita Springs, LA which is a suburb of New Orleans.

I have no idea where to start with dessert. For me it comes down to the best chocolate chip cookie.  

Miabella7
Participante

Hello. Please send me information. I'm definitely interested in how your company is going. I'm trying to figure out just what I want to do in healthcare and the direction I'm going. Maybe some type of quality improvement program for patient care..

0 Me gusta
ScottLeadSigma
Participante

Feel free to shoot me an email and we can schedule a time to chat 🙂

Scott@LeadSigma.com
0 Me gusta
alitahir
Participante

Hi,
So essentially our work is focused on improving patient care and health
outcomes using clinical data. If that is something that interests you, I
can connect you with one of our Subject Matter Experts who would love you
tell you more!
0 Me gusta
khrys
Miembro

0 Me gusta
DWilliams1990
Miembro

Hi,

I am at the prototype pre-revenue stage, but my email is contact@rxinteractive.net.

0 Me gusta
khrys
Miembro

*UPDATE*
I received an email stating someone replied to my post. Appears posts/responses are not in order.  Please disregard if this was not meant for me. DM instead.
---
Good to hear from you, Mia. What you're contemplating sounds exciting. Let's discuss further. Here's my calendar to make it simple: http://bit.ly/kvvid . 

mrkocer
Participante

Hello Everyone,

Great info. It's Matt from kocermedia.com

0 Me gusta
Viplav
Miembro

• Your name: Viplav Valluri
  • Where you are located: Bangalore, India
  • What your startup is: Nuronics Labs converts voice to meaning.  We have an AI platform for speech and text that provides more than 50 APIs that you can integrate with your products.  You can get a pilot done at no cost 🙂
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE:  We like to hear about the growth stories from people who have done that.  Love the line up of speakers.  Hope to also learn about organizing the marketing initiatives and identify what is important and what is not.
  • Your favorite dessert: Lotus Biscoff Kunafa
CoriHammoor
Participante

Hi! I am Cori Hammoor. 

I am based in Cincinnati, OH.

I work for Percent Pledge where we create customized social impact programs for businesses of any size.

I hope to learn processes around inbound marketing and drive inbound leads/demo requests.

My fav dessert is chocolate 🙂 🍪

BSnyder
Miembro

Hi everyone 👋 I'm Ben from Meeshkan. The company is based in Finland, but we work fully remotely – I'm based in Lausanne, Switzerland, and my colleages are in Slovenia, Greece, USA and beyond.

We fully automate UI test writing and execution with machine learning, writing tests from real user interactions with your product that run on every commit. We want to enable companies to release more confidently, more frequently, and with more stability, to help fast-track their growth and maximise retention.

I hope that ELEVATE will help me find the tone, channels, and techniques I need to communicate the radical nature of our product to a very particular audience. Been a big fan/user of Hubspot for years, and the sessions are always super useful!

fav dessert is raspberry panna cotta 😋

TMartin7
Miembro

🇫🇷🇺🇸Hey Y'all! I'm Taylor, located in Montpellier, France.  

💜Reveal is the first Collaborative Growth Platform that allows partnership, sales, and marketing leaders to accelerate revenue growth from their partner ecosystem. 

💛What I hope to get out of ELEVATE? As much as I can. Knowledge, best practices, connections, and maybe even some laughter. 

🍋My favorite dessert is Key Lime Pie. 

ZABS
Miembro

Bentzion Groner 

Charlotte, NC

A thrift boutique called ZABS Place

I'm looking to learn all about inbound marketing. 

JsnPints
Miembro

Hello All,

Great to join the forum:

• Your name: Jason Pinto, Co-Founder and COO of Pace Revenue
  • Where you are located: London
  • What your startup is: Pace Revenue. We have built the best Revenue Platform for the hospitality market
  • What you hope to get out of ELEVATE: Learning smart powerful HubSpot marketing methods and connecting with community
  • Your favorite dessert: Mango ice cream 🍨

VeronicaGuguian
Miembro

Hello everyone,

My name is Veronica Guguian from SPIN Ideas, a marketing strategy and media agency based in Amsterdam but working worldwide. 

Our agency focus on marketing strategy and strategic partnerships. We develop our own methodology and run several events such as a monthly Online Networking with a SPIN (https://meet.spinideas.nl/online-networking-with-a-spin-personal-branding-juli1-2021) and BASE Conference (https://baseconference.amsterdam/

My favourite dessert: coffee eclair 🙂 

Looking forward to meeting you all.