Community-Led Events

cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

ELEVATE 2021: Help and Questions

If you are experiencing any issues with ELEVATE or have questions about the program this is place to post them.

12 Replies 12
CMeggitt

Hi Carl, 

I am trying to watch the session recordings but it keeps saying the passcode is incorrect. Is there a different code? 

0 Upvotes
cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @CMeggitt ! The passcode for session recordings is ELEVATE21!

0 Upvotes
Krithika

Thanks got it!

0 Upvotes
MSamorodin
Contributor

I was unaware of the time for the zoom session for the workshops...can I please be emailed a more specific schedule on them all and when will the recording for today be available? I also have some questions about all the tools and resources in terms of how to utilize them, as a lot of the info might not be relevant to me yet if I am still in the process of customer research and product development. If there is any way to schedule a meeting with you to go over all this let me know. 

Misha S

0 Upvotes
MSamorodin
Contributor

My email: ferrariman1492@gmail.com

0 Upvotes
cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

I have sent you an email @MSamorodin !

0 Upvotes
JRoeder
Participant

Hi, I'm having issues posting my community forum intro, some formatting error, sometimes it says it's highlighted what needs to be changed, other times it says it's removed the text that doesn't comply and it's ready to save but each time I hit 'Reply' to submit I get the error message. I tried removing the hotlink from my company websites (took off the www) but apparently that's not it??

Thanks

Judy

0 Upvotes
cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for letting me know @JRoeder, I'll talk to my team to see if we can find out what's happening!

0 Upvotes
JRoeder
Participant

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 10.52.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 10.53.08 AM.png

0 Upvotes
NikhilS

Hey, is there any way I can access the Elevate 2020 session recordings?

0 Upvotes
cpieri
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @NikhilS , unfortunately that is not possible at this time as our learning center has been updated to show the 2021 content. However, after each of the sessions next week the content will be uploaded to our learning center so you can view the 2021 sessions.

0 Upvotes
SHyland

My passcode to access the 2021 recording isn't working (I am using the same passcode as was given in the email prior to Elevate starting which is the same as the one which was instructed to join the original Zoom call). Have I missed an email with more info?

0 Upvotes