Community Developer Events

dennisedson
by: HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Introducing the Community Developers's Blog!

Hey Friends!
Welcome to the new HubSpot Community Developers Blog!
We are going to use this space for a few things that i think you are going to like.

First off, let me introduce Developer Bytes. (see what I did there?)
This is going to be a series of short videos exploring how to develop using the CMS and the APIs. They will be no longer than 5 minutes in length and their goal will be to address common questions that we see in the Community. I think this content will be a great supplement to our Academy.

We are also putting out a podcast. Once a month, I and some other Hubspotters will be teaming up with members of the community to discuss topics that affect you as developers. We will post the topic in the Developer Community forums so everyone has an opportunity to ask questions about the topic or anything else development related that comes to mind.

Next, because this is a Community, I would like to extend the opportunity for you to get your content out there!

You all have amazing ideas and we want you to have a voice on this blog.
If you have some how-to content that you would like to share with us, let me know! It doesn't have to be a short video or a video at all.
I would love to see a blog post by you about how you use the various API client librariesor creative ways to use HubDB. Heck, if you want to show everyone how you use the css grid property, I am in. I want to see that! If you just built something really cool and you want to show it off, let's do it!

If anything above sounds interesting and you want in, let me know! Shoot me a direct message and we can talk. A lot is going to be happening this year and I am excited to be a part of it with you!