Commerce Tools

BSmith08
Top Contributor

Sending HubSpot Invoices to Stripe

SOLVE

Hi, 

I've recently connected HubSpot with Stripe using the payment processor integration on the app marketplace. I'm looking to have it so that when I create an invoice in HubSpot, the deal maps to Stripe, however I'm not seeing anything appear from within stripe. 

Does anyone have advice for troubleshooting to find what may be preventing the invoices from appearing? I can confirm that the integration setup is connected properly with HubSpot. 

Thanks,

Ben

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey there @BSmith08. That has to be frustrating. This may seem elementary, but have you asked HubSpot Support or support at Stripe? Maybe either side has seen a similar issue and has the fix? 

My first thought is whether Stripe is receiving the data from HubSpot, so is there something on the Stripe side not turned on? Or does it take an actual workflow to send the data into Stripe, perhaps? 

I haven't had the issue, but that's where I'd start if it were me. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey there @BSmith08. That has to be frustrating. This may seem elementary, but have you asked HubSpot Support or support at Stripe? Maybe either side has seen a similar issue and has the fix? 

My first thought is whether Stripe is receiving the data from HubSpot, so is there something on the Stripe side not turned on? Or does it take an actual workflow to send the data into Stripe, perhaps? 

I haven't had the issue, but that's where I'd start if it were me. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BSmith08

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I just checked, and it seems like this issue isn't common among other users. Let's reach out to our experts to see if they've encountered something similar and if they have any recommendations to help you.

Hi @Jigar_Thakker, @GrantCarlile, @danmoyle - Do you have any advice for @BSmith08?

Thanks!

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !