Commerce Tools

RCooke2

Payment Link not accepting payments

SOLVE

Hi all,

I have a product that I am selling on my website but I can't get it all to work. 

Clicking on the button to buy on my website redirects to the HubSpot payment link with no issues but when trying to complete the purchase I get the below error (see screenshot).

I have tried the TEST MODE option on the payment link and that works fine. I have also tried using the TEST MODE link from my website and that works as well.

The issue appears to be with the live link and I can't work out why it won't work, either direct from HubSpot or via my website. The payment processor is Stripe and I believe I have that all configured correctly.

Any suggestions?

HubSpot Payment Error.jpg

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
RCooke2
Solution

SOLVE

Many thanks @CatherineMonroe, I managed to fix it by deleting the Stripe association and the payment links then setting them all back up again. I have no idea why it happened but thank you for responding and trying to help

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RCooke2
Solution

SOLVE

Many thanks @CatherineMonroe, I managed to fix it by deleting the Stripe association and the payment links then setting them all back up again. I have no idea why it happened but thank you for responding and trying to help

CatherineMonroe
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @RCooke2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I had a look into this and found a Community post that goes over BACS (Bankers' Automated Clearing System) enablement for the UK market. Are you able to make sure your payment option settings are aligned with this?

@Alex_Elborn, and @Jnix284, I wanted to loop you in to see if you have any more ideas to contribute in this case!