Commerce Tools

val_spot_on
Participant

How can I create invoice with bank details (ACH) for my customer using HubSpot?

SOLVE

There's a new function called Commerce in HubSpot, but it was pretty confusing to me. I saw 'Invoice' function and thought that now I can create invoices directly with HubSpot without using any external tools e.g. Quickbooks, but when I open the invoice I can not select ACH function there and support keep saying that I need to connect the Stripe to do so which is strage as I plan to create invoices only for bank transfers.

Does anyone knows what could be the workaround here or maybe can suggest other tools I can connect with hubspot (e.g. is Quickbook good)? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
RSchweighart
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @val_spot_on,

Check out this article on setting up the ability to collect payments in HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/payments/set-up-payments

Once this is set up you can create invoices and collect payments in HubSpot without needing a third party tool such as Quickbooks or Xero for these functions.

Best,

Ryan Schweighart

Whole Hart Impact, LLC

whimpact.co

I help businesses with HubSpot and Zapier. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
RSchweighart
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @val_spot_on,

Check out this article on setting up the ability to collect payments in HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/payments/set-up-payments

Once this is set up you can create invoices and collect payments in HubSpot without needing a third party tool such as Quickbooks or Xero for these functions.

Best,

Ryan Schweighart

Whole Hart Impact, LLC

whimpact.co

I help businesses with HubSpot and Zapier. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @val_spot_on, thank you for posting in our Community!

While currently, HubSpot may not support ACH payments directly, you can integrate other external tools or platforms that offer ACH payment processing. QuickBooks, for instance, supports ACH payments and can be integrated with HubSpot to manage your invoicing needs seamlessly. I want to share more information here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes