HubSpot Academy Support

WalterG
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Recently retook Sales course and passed the exam but new certification not showing

I recently took the new Sales course and exam, however, the certification portal still shows my old Sales certification which is due to expire in 2 weeks. I tried to re take the exam but the exam platform already shows that it is approved. Is the new certification going to show only after the old one expires?

4 Replies 4
Steven_Loepfe
Participant | Elite Partner

Recently retook Sales course and passed the exam but new certification not showing

Same thing here. Retook Sales Software Certification course. Passed exam today. Certification is not showing.
Same issue with HubSpot Marketing Software Certification. Retook course. Passed exam today. No feedback. I submitted the practicum. I got a notification there, that the practicum had been received and will be reviewed.

Am I doing sth wrong?

Steve

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Steven_Loepfe . The Sales Software certification has an issue that is being looked at by our dev team. The Marketing Software cert should show up within a few days. It might take some time for the practicum to be graded. 

Thank you,

Ed  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Steven_Loepfe

Hi Ed, thanks. I'll keep an eye on both and get back if not resolved. Thanks and have a great day!

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @WalterG  Apologies it has taken so long to get to this. Please check the support inbox in your portal for more information regarding this issue. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes