HubSpot Academy Support

PS
Contributor

Need help passing my certification

SOLVE

Hi,

I need help to clear the test. I have attempted the test twice and scored 72% and 73%. I have studied day and night gone through videos multiple times. In the 2nd attempt i had checked the few answers after the test which i remembered, the ans were correct. Although, I dont remerber all 60questions of the test to check the answer. However, my request is to help me undertstand that what is still remaining me to learn and on which topic to focus more to clear the test.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @PS

Congrats on getting started with getting Certified! Depending on which test you are taking it might be focusing on different aspects. However, I have included a very helpful Study Tips article written by an Inbound Professor (@AngelaHicks) on how to ace any HubSpot Academy Certification. 

Check out this blog post and implement these hacks when taking your next round of the exam! 

Good luck and let me know how it goes! 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @PS

Congrats on getting started with getting Certified! Depending on which test you are taking it might be focusing on different aspects. However, I have included a very helpful Study Tips article written by an Inbound Professor (@AngelaHicks) on how to ace any HubSpot Academy Certification. 

Check out this blog post and implement these hacks when taking your next round of the exam! 

Good luck and let me know how it goes! 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Inbound Professor 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy