HubSpot Academy Support

Agentten42

Marketing SEO website customers

You are telling me that you can help me change my website with SEO website corrections which will bring customers in that are looking for what we have to sell.  Unfortunately, that won't work for our situation. WE have plenty of clients that come to our website that are international candidates wanting a paid internship in the US.

What we want to attract are companies that will host these candidates. The companies actually get a lot of benefit from these interns, however, they are not looking for them as they do not know about the availabilities. So SEO, while a great marketing tool, is not going to work for us.

Chaya Schonberger www.usainternship.com

intern_coordinator@usainternship.com  619 857 9464

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Blowfish-SEO
Participant

What A Really well-informed response this was. Being in the SEO business for over 25 years people still have completely unrealistic expectations of SEO. You would be surprised how many projects I turn down per years simply because no one knows what the product/Idea is to be able to search for it and show the client this is how many people per year are looking for this sort of thing. It would not be of benefit to the client or my reputation to accept the project.

BlowFish SEO

0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Agentten42 is there a specific question that the Community can help with here?

0 Upvotes