HubSpot Academy Support

Slider

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

Class 07, "The Anatomy of a Landing Page", Professor Angela Hicks says, "...30 landing pages are better than seven."  And adds, "...so do fifteen and you'll be OK."

I'm not understanding. Is she meaning thrity links to one landing page (and fill-out form) is better than seven links? Or is she saying I should actually create thirty unique landing pages to do the same job? If so, please explain. It sounds like a lot of meaningless work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AngelaHicks
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

Hi @Slider.

Here's the exact wording in the class:

"In essence, the more quality landing pages you have on your website, the more opportunities you have to convert. In fact, HubSpot research has found that companies with 30 or more landing pages generate seven times more leads than companies that have less than 10 landing pages. To get started with lead generation, aim to create 15 landing pages and you'll be in great shape. "

30 landing pages are promoting 30 different offers, not links to the same page. However, a goal of creating 30 offers is quite a lot, especially if your business is new to content creation! A starting goal would be to aim for 15 landing pages (Less than 10 pages and you'll have poor results as research shows. The suggestion is to aim for 15 so you have a large enough sample size to evaluate your conversion rates across all pages, see what's working and replicate it!)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this course. 

Best of luck on the exam, once you get there of course!

Angela | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
AngelaHicks
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

Hi @Slider.

Here's the exact wording in the class:

"In essence, the more quality landing pages you have on your website, the more opportunities you have to convert. In fact, HubSpot research has found that companies with 30 or more landing pages generate seven times more leads than companies that have less than 10 landing pages. To get started with lead generation, aim to create 15 landing pages and you'll be in great shape. "

30 landing pages are promoting 30 different offers, not links to the same page. However, a goal of creating 30 offers is quite a lot, especially if your business is new to content creation! A starting goal would be to aim for 15 landing pages (Less than 10 pages and you'll have poor results as research shows. The suggestion is to aim for 15 so you have a large enough sample size to evaluate your conversion rates across all pages, see what's working and replicate it!)

Please let me know if you have any additional questions on this course. 

Best of luck on the exam, once you get there of course!

Angela | HubSpot Academy

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
marymaryoneill

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

is there a 2pm Landing Page webinar today?

0 Upvotes
AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

Not that I am aware of. I can say for certain that the HubSpot Academy team isn't conducting a webinar, at least! If you signed up, I would venture to say that you'll get a reminder - 15 minutes before or 5 minutes before, etc. as that is a common practice for webinars!

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Landing page quantity?

SOLVE

@AngelaHicks would you be able to help @Slider out with this one? Thanks 🙂