HubSpot Academy Support

intern-Swell

Is the HubSpot Marketing practicum at all possible for me?

SOLVE

I'm interning with this company right now for the month of January, after that I will no longer have access to Hubspot. I have finished the Inbound and Content Marketing certification and want to do the Marketing software certification but the practicum requires updating a live site. As an intern this is difficult since I don't want to interupt my bosses work time with tasks related to getting the practicum done. Does it sound feasible to do the practicum in a way that requires minimum updating on a live site and being able to finish everything on the practicum in the next 20 days or so or should I use my time otherwise? 

Thanks,

Cameron

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Anonymous, 

The Marketing Practicum does require you to publish either: 

1. Blog: Publish or have scheduled to publish at least 10 blog posts to be live within a 45-day period. You must specify in the comments section the time period in which posts were published. If you do not specify the time period, your blog will not be graded.
    (If your blog is not hosted on HubSpot, you MUST include a link to your blog)
  2. Landing Pages: Create at least 3 landing pages that are live on your website. One of your landing pages must have at least 100 views and a 20% conversion rate.

The other requirements include things like Email, Thank You Pages and other publishing. If you are looking to explore using the HubSpot Marketing Software I highly recommend it.

In a 20 day period, I would recommend a few other certifications that do not require access to a HubSpot account. Such as: 

-Email Marketing Certification 

-Signing up for a personal free CRM and taking HubSpot Sales Software 

If you have any more questions please let me know and good luck on your future Certifications. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@cbsembler what would you advise here? 

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Anonymous, 

The Marketing Practicum does require you to publish either: 

1. Blog: Publish or have scheduled to publish at least 10 blog posts to be live within a 45-day period. You must specify in the comments section the time period in which posts were published. If you do not specify the time period, your blog will not be graded.
    (If your blog is not hosted on HubSpot, you MUST include a link to your blog)
  2. Landing Pages: Create at least 3 landing pages that are live on your website. One of your landing pages must have at least 100 views and a 20% conversion rate.

The other requirements include things like Email, Thank You Pages and other publishing. If you are looking to explore using the HubSpot Marketing Software I highly recommend it.

In a 20 day period, I would recommend a few other certifications that do not require access to a HubSpot account. Such as: 

-Email Marketing Certification 

-Signing up for a personal free CRM and taking HubSpot Sales Software 

If you have any more questions please let me know and good luck on your future Certifications. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy