HubSpot Academy Support

Vdevgan

Inbound Certification - not recvd email

SOLVE

Hi, I completed my Inbound certification exam and passed. As I understand I was to get an email stating the same and further instructions on the projects. However I have not received this. How soon is this email usually sent out and when can I expect it? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Vdevgan
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks Julien. I receiveed the email!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Barindersingh

SOLVE
Hi julien i did not recived the certificate. I passed my exam with 83 % and not received any notification and certificate for that. The course is still showing 100% complete and passed segment in my account is still blank. What should i do now? I have completed inbound exam
0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @Vdevgan, generally that email will go out within 10-15 minutes of completing the certification. Most of the content in the email can be found by logging back into your portal and clicking on the gray "eye" associated with the certification you have passed.

If you still haven't gotten the email, what is the email address that you completed the certification with? It is possible that your email address may have bounced for some reason, hence why you haven't gotten the email yet.

Cheers,

Julien

0 Upvotes
Barindersingh

SOLVE
Please help
0 Upvotes
calum9797

SOLVE

hi, I think i'm having the same issue as you. Let us know if you manage to fix it! 

0 Upvotes
Vdevgan
Solution

SOLVE

Thanks Julien. I receiveed the email!

0 Upvotes