HubSpot Academy Support

utkarshkango

How to change my company name in the hubspot learning portal?

SOLVE

Hello,

I am Utkarsh and I left that company when I was create hubspot account for the certification but now i change my company but it is showing old company name above the Hub Id. So, how can i change this or it will not affect my certification if i will pass the exam?

Or if i will pass the exam my company name will appear on certification?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @utkarshkango,

If you have already gone through the steps to change your company name then you should be all set in that regard. Can you send me a screenshot of what you see in your account settings?

I can tell you that it won't affect what goes on your certification as long as you aren't getting the Agency Partner Certification. The other certifications only pull the name and, not the company information. 

Best,

Julien

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Julien
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @utkarshkango,

If you have already gone through the steps to change your company name then you should be all set in that regard. Can you send me a screenshot of what you see in your account settings?

I can tell you that it won't affect what goes on your certification as long as you aren't getting the Agency Partner Certification. The other certifications only pull the name and, not the company information. 

Best,

Julien

0 Upvotes
jlberkebile

SOLVE

How do I change my company name? I am not seeing a place in which to complete that change.

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
SandyN

SOLVE

When I open my Hubspot account, my user name appears as:

Sanford Nacht and just below that is:

sandy@sterlingmanagentconsulting.com

Would like to change to:

Sandy Nacht
sandy@sterlinginsightsolutions.com.

Is it possible to do this?

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hey @SandyN,

Yes this is possible to do. In order to change the email address associated with your account you can follow these steps listed out in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/how-do-i-change-the-email-address-of-a-user

Hope this helps!

Julien

0 Upvotes