HubSpot Academy Support

JohnCantrell

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

I'm not sure if this is the correct space, but this was my best guess. I have tried to setup a free designer account. I entered my info and hit the submit button but nothing happened. I then setup an account for learning and training. That account somewhat worked, but there are classes missing, the main one being the actual "design" certification class. Also, the top navigation menu offers none of the design option content. It's very limited. Have I set something up wrong?

1 Accepted solution
JohnCantrell
Solution

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

I figured it out! I didnt sign up for the actual Portal correctly. Should be good to go now!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
relabidin
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

Hi @JohnCantrell,

In order to take the Design Certification, you'll need a free Designer account. The Community account that you set up has access to some courses, but not the Designer's Certification because you need access to our design tools to complete the course. 

Can you please try signing up for a Designer account once more? http://certification.hubspot.com/hubspot-design-certification

Please let me know if you are able to access your new portal after signing up via that link.

Rami 

0 Upvotes
JohnCantrell
Solution

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

I figured it out! I didnt sign up for the actual Portal correctly. Should be good to go now!

0 Upvotes
Motionharvest

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

I'm having this exact same problem, but your answer doesn't say what you actually did to fix it. Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
Olbia

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

Ditto that!  

I have a free account but it doesn't allow me to sign up the the free designer account at that point and signing up on a new account creates some type of conflict.  

Looking for a solution.

0 Upvotes
JohnCantrell

Free Designer Account

SOLVE

I've tried that signup process several times. Afer filling in the information, it just takes me to the martketplace page. Nothing changes in my account. Is there something else Im needing to do first? Setup some sort of different account?

0 Upvotes