CRM

Ace123
Contributor

working with lists and deal close dates

SOLVE

hi team.

I'm wanting to create a list, on 12 month anniversary of deal, 24 month anniversary of deal and 36 month anniversary of deal.

my thoughts were a list, where the close date is >364 and less than >366 to get some data, however it seems to be pulling ALL deals that are either <364 days ago, OR all deals >366 days ago?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ace123,

Could you specify what you'd like to do once you've identified these deals? Are you on a Professional subscription and have access to workflows?

When you're saying that you're building a list, are you building a list of contacts associated to deals? If so, that should do the trick:

karstenkoehler_1-1677218801041.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Ace123
Contributor

SOLVE

thanks Karsten,Professional with workflows (this list will flow into a workflow reminder)

i just realised i had them as 2 separate filters, not 2 conditions on the same filter. thanks for your prompt help.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Ace123,

Could you specify what you'd like to do once you've identified these deals? Are you on a Professional subscription and have access to workflows?

When you're saying that you're building a list, are you building a list of contacts associated to deals? If so, that should do the trick:

karstenkoehler_1-1677218801041.png

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.