CRM

petitsrituels

(workaround) Unable to edit lifecycle stage

SOLVE

I am in Property Settings and selected the property created by Hubspot Lifecycle Stage. I want to select some of the labels so that I can decide if they will be shown but it won't let me. When I hover the labels (e.g. Subscriber) the icon with the red circle and red diagonal shows up telling me I can't select any labels. I can't even untick the box "Show in forms" at the bottom.

I have the free Sales version.

Thanks in advance for your help,

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @petitsrituels

The lifecycle property is not editable in any version of HubSpot because they are used throughout the tool, particularly in analytics. 

If you need to, you can create a custom property with custom values to store your own lifecycle alternative. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi there

Thank you for your feedback

While not everyone may see this as a solution, the post from Phil has been resurfaced to explain what is the current state in HubSpot for this, and to give a workaround to this issue at the moment. I have updated the title so it's clearer for our users.

I understand how this would be useful for our users. I recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this and give it a comment. This is currently In Planning. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. The Ideas Forum is regulary monitored by the Product Team and you can learn more about its process here

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi there

Thank you for your feedback

While not everyone may see this as a solution, the post from Phil has been resurfaced to explain what is the current state in HubSpot for this, and to give a workaround to this issue at the moment. I have updated the title so it's clearer for our users.

I understand how this would be useful for our users. I recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this and give it a comment. This is currently In Planning. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. The Ideas Forum is regulary monitored by the Product Team and you can learn more about its process here

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @petitsrituels

The lifecycle property is not editable in any version of HubSpot because they are used throughout the tool, particularly in analytics. 

If you need to, you can create a custom property with custom values to store your own lifecycle alternative. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
InnoJF

SOLVE

Please remove "Solved" from this answer. I came here expecting a "Solution". Your answer is that there is no solution. "You can't do this" isn't a "Solution".

0 Upvotes
jcj87
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi, can we set unable properties so anyone except superadmins can edit it?

0 Upvotes