CRM

LOConnor123
Top Contributor

where has the next task feature gone?

SOLVE

Usually when on a contact page, after completing a task, you had a nice blue header prompting you to jump into the next task or skip that task for now...

This has disappeared, and there does not appear to be a setting for it.

Now I have to click into Sales, then Tasks, then complete a task, and then rinse and repeat. 

This is more time-consuming than it used to be...

Is there a way to turn this back on?

😞

😞

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LOConnor123,

This is a Sales Hub or Service Hub Starter feature, see here. Have you recently downgraded or completed a trial?

In the free CRM, the "Start tasks" option is locked:

karstenkoehler_0-1649231872441.png

On a paid Service or Sales subscription, you can start these tasks queues which will take you from one completed task to the next.

In general, this feature that takes you from one task to the next is not available in all parts of the tool, only whenever multiple tasks are concerned.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

LOConnor123
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler  sweet... I have never had to click on this button before, it just happened. Thanks Karsten! Have a great day 🙂 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
LOConnor123
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler  sweet... I have never had to click on this button before, it just happened. Thanks Karsten! Have a great day 🙂 🙂

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LOConnor123,

This is a Sales Hub or Service Hub Starter feature, see here. Have you recently downgraded or completed a trial?

In the free CRM, the "Start tasks" option is locked:

karstenkoehler_0-1649231872441.png

On a paid Service or Sales subscription, you can start these tasks queues which will take you from one completed task to the next.

In general, this feature that takes you from one task to the next is not available in all parts of the tool, only whenever multiple tasks are concerned.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.