when i have several deals with one client - i see the mix of all activities related to all deals

Occasional Contributor

when i have several deals with one client - i see the mix of tasks, emails and activities logs related to all thoses deals under each deals.

how to avoid that mess?

3 Replies
Occasional Contributor

We have the same issue, there is actually another post out there concerning this.  I believe there are several people that have shown a need to be able to seperate the info for multiple deals with the same contact.  Hopefully HubSpot will be able to make this happen.  Below I tried to copy the link to the other post.  Make sure to show your support so HubSpot knows this is a needed feature.

Re: Select which Deal to log an email to when a contact is associated with multiple Deals

I'm just looking at HubSpot and the fact that you can't log emails to multiple deals for 1 customer is a real drawback.  All the emails to the client currently go into ALL deals which makes the feature useless and confusing.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes it is confusing.  In one of the previous posts there is a link to another discussion on this topic.  Please make sure to show your support for a fix so HubSpot knows we need a solution for this.

0 Upvotes