CRM

js2020

whats the property to check if ocompany existed before or after a contact was created?

SOLVE

Hi

I am creating a workflow where my condition to enrol would be a comany is created or a contact is created. If I am looking for a property like: if "company create date is before contact create date".

Thanks

jo

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

whats the property to check if ocompany existed before or after a contact was created?

SOLVE

Hi @js2020,

In your company properties you should find:

• "Create date" (The date the company or organization was added to the database)
  • "First contact create date" (The date that the first contact from this company entered the system, which could pre-date the company's create date)

When you find select these properties in active lists, workflow enrollment triggers or if/then branches, you can specify whether you want one property to be before or after the other. (Although these are company properties, you can use them in contact-based workflows.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @js2020,

In your company properties you should find:

• "Create date" (The date the company or organization was added to the database)
  • "First contact create date" (The date that the first contact from this company entered the system, which could pre-date the company's create date)

When you find select these properties in active lists, workflow enrollment triggers or if/then branches, you can specify whether you want one property to be before or after the other. (Although these are company properties, you can use them in contact-based workflows.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes