CRM

AlexandreCaruso

what´s the limit of CRM free? I'd like to know the donators

SOLVE

Hi, I'd like to know the donators and beneficiaries of my personal project that I connect donators to poor people.

Today I have over 4k contacts in my project in a database. I'd like to send msgs to them but I don't know the limit of CRM HS while I can't pay for a CRM with no limit.

I tried Mailchimp but I've reached the limit of 2k contacts.

What u suggest to start to organize these contacts in order to start to communicate with them? Do u know how many contacts in a free version I can have?

I appreciate any suggestion.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @AlexandreCaruso,

The limit for marketing emails in the free version of HubSpot is 2000 email sends per calendar month. (You can find these limits in the HubSpot Product & Services Catalog.)

karstenkoehler_0-1624246266507.png

With Mailchimp and HubSpot equally, if you want to send emails to 4000 contacts, unfortunately you'd have to upgrade (Mailchimp Essentials or HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter). HubSpot being slightly cheaper.

Alternatively, you would have to segment your contacts in HubSpot in two lists of 2000 contacts each and alternate your marketing email sends by month. January list 1, February list 2, March list 1, April list 2 etc.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @AlexandreCaruso,

The limit for marketing emails in the free version of HubSpot is 2000 email sends per calendar month. (You can find these limits in the HubSpot Product & Services Catalog.)

karstenkoehler_0-1624246266507.png

With Mailchimp and HubSpot equally, if you want to send emails to 4000 contacts, unfortunately you'd have to upgrade (Mailchimp Essentials or HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter). HubSpot being slightly cheaper.

Alternatively, you would have to segment your contacts in HubSpot in two lists of 2000 contacts each and alternate your marketing email sends by month. January list 1, February list 2, March list 1, April list 2 etc.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AlexandreCaruso

SOLVE

Thx so much for your prompt reply. I saw the link u sent but It´s not easy or too long for the 1st time u see it. Thx.

I don't have Mkt team for while, I'm alone so your msg helped me.  Updating the number, today I have 4985 contacts. 

This version Starter is charge by contacts, I guess. In the Princing page there are so many options that it´s not easy again for a no mkt guy.

I'm not complaining, I'm just comment. Don't get me wrong :)))

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AlexandreCaruso,

No worries at all, your confusion is understandable. If you have any follow-up questions, let me know. Happy to help.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes