CRM

kelly_h
Mitglied

view leads that were MQL then became SQL

lösung

Is there a way I can view leads that have changed from one stage to another? I want to pull a list of contacts that have changed from MQL to SQL and then SQL to Opportunity, and so on. I know I can pull a report that includes current lifecycle stage, but I want to see which ones have changed from one stage to another. Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Josh
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

As far as I am aware, there is not a way to do this in bulk. You can look at revision history for that field, but that would happen on a contact-by-contact basis.

The reporting tool will allow you to create a report that shows numbers of deals that move through your stages, which is helpful. 

In your sales process, do you tend to follow the lifecycle stage steps? For example, are you at times moving someone from lead directly to SQL or do they always go Lead > MQL >SQL > Opportunity?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten
Josh
Lösung

lösung

As far as I am aware, there is not a way to do this in bulk. You can look at revision history for that field, but that would happen on a contact-by-contact basis.

The reporting tool will allow you to create a report that shows numbers of deals that move through your stages, which is helpful. 

In your sales process, do you tend to follow the lifecycle stage steps? For example, are you at times moving someone from lead directly to SQL or do they always go Lead > MQL >SQL > Opportunity?

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

Adrien_MB
Mitglied

lösung

Hi Josh,

There is still no way to track or analyze leads that have become MQL then SQL ?

Regards,

Adrien,

0 Upvotes
Josh

lösung

Unfortunately, I am still unaware of anyway to accomplish this as you had previously described.

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
seanreed
Mitglied

lösung

Hi guys

I've started looking at this as well and just created a report in the Contact Funnel that measures "any" lead as they move through the various stages.

I've added a custom date field and then the measures are added for each lifecycle stage.

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.51.50 pm.pngI'm using Sales Pro and Marketing Pro - Does that help at all or have I missed the mark in what you were looking for?

0 Upvotes
Andy3
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

That report is helpful, but it doesn't show, for a set of MQLs, the converion rate to SQLs.

What I think everyone would like is to select a time period for MQLs, say a quarter, and then see how many of them converted to SQLs later. Note, the SQL time period may be within the same quarter as the MQL, or a later quarter.

That would allow us to determine our conversion rate from MQL to SQL.

--

As a further update, I was able to create a custom report using the Became Marketing Qualified Lead Date and Became Sales Qualified Lead Date to figure out the conversion rate.

2chars
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hey @Andy3 ! Do you mind sharing screenshots of your custom report?