CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

I have a custom field for products. How do I use this in a sort so I know those who purchased product a or product b? come people purchased both.  

This is a free version. 

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

You could create two lists based on the properties to cross reference. You can use the list filters for "is known" for the first product and add "and ______ is unknown" for the other. This would enable you to see customers who have ordered/are associated with one product and not the other.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

HI @gelflex-cc,

What is the property that you created associated with? Products are a paid tool, so I want to ensure I understand where this property is located, and with what type of record.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

Happy Monday! 🙂

It is not a "product" as in HubSpot product tools. It is a custom field for me with a date picker. There are two products, each having a kit and shipping. I am trying to compare who has one kit and not the other.  "daily shipping" or "color shipping".

attributes.pngkits.pngshipping.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

You could create two lists based on the properties to cross reference. You can use the list filters for "is known" for the first product and add "and ______ is unknown" for the other. This would enable you to see customers who have ordered/are associated with one product and not the other.

Thank you,
Jenny

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

use "or" in filter

SOLVE

Thanks @jennysowyrda I had not thought os that. Still need a full list of "buyers" I'll play with deals. 

0 Upvotes